Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fun New Magnets

I just returned from market. While most things ship…and some won't be here for 8 weeks, I was able to carry just a few things home.

I'm excited about all of the new and INCREDIBLE things that I found. How about an iPad cover hand made in the USA from vintage military canvas? Yep…when I look for unique, I mean UNIQUE. (I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them.) Meanwhile, I can post a few pictures of some of the things I unpacked today...

I loved these rustic little magnets. They're different, colorful and useful. I'm waiting for the handmade tin hearts that they can attach to (that makes a really cute message board), but hey, if you want to stick one on the fridge they'll work for that, too!

Then there are these vintage magnets. They are hand made by a lady who has a funky vintage shop in Arizona. She uses recycled glass and images reproduced from actual vintage pieces. The whole thing is then wrapped in copper tape. What fun!